General Dentistry » Denplan Patients
The Myton Park Dental Centre offers Denplan patients the full range of dental services by spreading the cost of their treatment over the year with no nasty surprises if problems occur. Patients are assessed and categorised into bands A through to E, band A being the least expensive.
Banding is set on how much dental treatment patients have had in the past. Dental check-ups, hygiene visits and any other work patients require is provided although any lab work is paid for by the patient. Patients must be dentally fit before joining Denplan. Patients wishing to transfer existing denplan membership to us welcome. To find out more please phone 01642 760111 or email with any questions.
Myton Park Dental Centre offer the Denplan Denplan Care and Denplan Essential schemes. These also offer additional insurance for dental implants. In order to get an accurate price for your Denplan dental plan you will need to be examined by our Denplan dentist.
Here are guideline prices:
- Routine and preventative care
- Check ups
- Necessary fillings
- Hygienist visits (inc. scale and polishes)
- Preventative dental advice and therapy
- Any necessary routine extractions
Major Restorative Care
- Periodontal (gum) treatment, surgery
- Crowns *
- Bridges *
- Dentures *
- Inlays *
- Root fillings
* = Excluding laboratory fees
Denplan Excel Accreditation Programme
Denplan Excel is an accreditation programme designed for your dentist and it brings you many benefits:
- Reassurance in your dentist - they are practising in line with current good practice
- Oral Health Score© - you will receive a regular oral health score from your dentist. This is a score out of 100 and will indicate how healthy your teeth and gums are
- Improved understanding - of the care and treatment available to you
- Motivating you - to maintain and improve your oral health
- More consultation - involvement in deciding your care and treatments
- Improved relationship - with your dentist through better communication and greater involvement in your own oral health
- Patient survey - you will have the chance to give your feedback on the care and service your practice provides By joining the programme, your dentist has committed to keep you well informed about your care and treatment. To help achieve this, a special range of Patient Information is available from your Denplan Excel dentist that explains different treatments and procedures, as well as giving advice on oral health.
The Denplan Excel accreditation programme is supported by the Patients Association.
How does Denplan Care work?
- Denplan Care is a care contract that allows your dentist to provide ongoing preventative dental care as well as major restorative treatment. Denplan Care also includes mandatory Supplementary Insurance to contribute towards the cost of treatment required as a result of dental injuries or emergencies.
- When you choose to become a Denplan Care patient, your dentist will assess your dental health and agree with you a programme of preventative dental care. Any treatment needed is usually carried out before your Dental Care contract begins.
- You and your dentist then agree a monthly Denplan Care fee that spreads the cost of your ongoing routine and preventative dental care and treatment.
- For the dental care you receive under the Care Agreement, you are in contract with your Dentist. For the Supplementary Insurance element you are in contract with AXA PPP Healthcare limited and with Denplan for Insurance Services.
- Your payment is collected by Denplan, normally via a monthly Direct Debit. You can choose to pay your subscription monthly by Direct Debit, or annually in advance either by Direct Debit, cheque or by credit card to Denplan. Annual payments are calculated on a calendar year basis.
Please note: There is a registration fee debited within the first month or your contract to cover Denplan's initial cost of administration. This is a one-off payment equivalent to your monthly fee.
More General Dentistry
Please use the links below to access further information about our General Dentistry services...
Register With Denplan
If you wish to register with Denplan, please follow the link below and complete the online application for on the Denplan website.